It’s important to work with someone you can trust.
When it comes to taking out a mortgage loan, education is key and not many loan officers or banks take the time to explain the process to their clients, my mission is to help each home loan applicant actually understand every part of the loan process.
Apply below to get pre-approved! Click the “apply now” and the “pull my credit” buttons. Both must be filled out for a complete loan application.
Documents needed for pre-approval will include but are not limited to:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security card
- 30 days most recent paystubs
- 60 days most recent bank statements
- W-2’s for the previous two year period
- Personal and/or business tax returns (Self employed)
- DD-214 and/or Certificate of Eligibility (VA loans)
- Social security declaration letter
A little bit more about me…
Competing in the Banker’s Cup, a fundraiser for Project NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)
Added benefit to real estate agents:
Accredited by the state of Ohio, I can teach and issue 3 hours of continuing education in “Personal safety issues for the real estate agent and consumer.”